IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME WITH US?
To become a patient at Harvest, Please follow these steps:
If any of these steps is causing issues - please call us.
- Please fill out the contact form and we'll contact you to set up your first appointment along with instructions to make your first experience as comfortable and therapeutic as possible.
- If you have insurance and would like for us to verify your benefits, please fill out the verification form here. (Verification beginning in February)
- Check your email in the next few business days following your submission of contact form.
- We'll reach out to you about scheduling a brief phone conversation to let you know about your insurance verification that you submitted as well as what to expect for your first visit. If all goes well, we'll set up your first visit over the phone.
- We'll send you a link to your online scheduled appointment.
- Fill out the online paperwork (click on the link) sent to your email with your scheduled appointment (sent after phone conversation with you).
Things you should know for your first visit
Please bring any relevant information related to your condition including summaries from your PCP or medical specialist. Feel free to write down questions and comments you may have or like to address before starting treatment. We welcome patient engagement and education at our clinic.
We respect all our clients' time and schedule. We try our best to adhere to scheduled appointments. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to give yourself a chance to relax and change out of your outfit if you have to. Comfortable, loose fitting clothing should be worn that can be pulled above the knees and elbows. Try to avoid the following:
- Scheduling appointment close to other important appointments or responsibilities--you should plan on taking extra 5-10 minutes after treatment to gather yourself as acupuncture can be very relaxing. While it is a desired effect for many, it's not advisable for you to hurry out and drive immediately.
- Intense physical activities within the hour before treatment.
- Consumption of heavy or large portioned meal within one hour or your appointment.
- Consumption of highly caffeinated beverage such as espresso or energy shots.
- Fasting for more than 5 hours before your appointment.
- Alcohol, tobacco, food or beverages that alter the color of your tongue prior to appointment.
All missed appointments or cancellation notices given less than 24 hours prior to appointments will be charged in full.
Please contact us by email or phone directly if you're unable to keep your original appointment.